Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girl Walk

If you ever wondered what the person in my head looks like when I listen to my iPod (of course you have!), then watch this video.

Seriously, this is great stuff. Set to music from Girl Talk's All Day, Girl Walk // All Day follows a quirky dancing girl through New York as she courts a gentleman, avoids a creep, and makes every New Yorker fall in love with her--and with dancing.

The whole film is about an hour long, and can be watched in chapters on their website. It's a journey of urban exploration, free movement, and personal expression, and I'm loving every second of it.

Also, how great is their icon of her pastel-colored windbreaker? It makes my heart go pitter-pat.


Back to the office for me, but if you want to come dance with me on my lunch break, I'm game.

No comments:

Post a Comment