Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Photo Challenge

I've never participated in a photo challenge before, but I've always wanted to try it out. When I saw this challenge posted by Elle Moss Photography, it seemed doable; so i signed up. It's very low pressure, and I like the categories.

I decided that I'd keep it simple for myself--I'll be using my iPhone to complete the challenge, and posting the results to the ferocious tumblr

Part of the challenge, for me, will be finding photos every day in a place that I'm not particularly fond of. Even though Pitt's campus can actually be quite pretty, I have a hard time seeing it sometimes. I'll have the most luck taking pictures on my lunch break, though, and it's already doing me some good to look at campus with a new set of eyes.

Yesterday was day one: Favorite Colors. We'll see how long I can keep this up.

2 comments:

  1. very cool - look forward to seeing your other challenge pics as you go along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, if you had to come up with a theme (or just a bunch of unrelated ideas) for a challenge like this, what would they be? I've participated in similar challenges before, but it just occurred to me that somebody has to come up with it, so I'm curious if you have any ideas. Probably I couldn't do it, but it'd be fun to try ^_^

    ReplyDelete