Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We Blink and Shine

I'm incredibly inspired by what's happening on my blogroll today. Do you ever have one of those mornings where you scroll through your feed and are just blown away by what people are posting? It seriously makes me want to run home, throw open all the windows, play some good music, and get down to making something.

Unfortunately, I still have 6.5 hours to clock on my work day at the office, and I probably won't be throwing open the windows any time soon, considering it's February. So. I'll share some of the stuff that has me jazzed this morning, and maybe that will be enough for now.

1. Rebecca from The Clothes Horse has a side project called Dead Paper that brings together a few of my favorite things: collages, old photographs, and poetry. I might be browsing for the rest of the day.

2. I love this branding for Egg Unlimited, featured on designworklife.

3. These picnic tips from Nest Enterprises have me really pining for spring

4. Hannah at Sparrow and Spark continues to direct me toward awesome websites and artists, and the People and their Hats project by Elena Alhimovich is no exception.

5. The blog world is exploding with Valentine-y goodness that I usually resist--but I might have to make an exception for these heart dishes from Alder & Co., featured on Design*Sponge.

6. I have a serious office supply problem, and Oh Happy Day's roundup of goodies from HAY is helping it along far too much. 
I'm feeling full of poetry and wishes today. It's a great thing to feel.

P.S. I know I promised pictures of my workspace. They're coming, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I love feeling inspired, glad you are feeling it too :)

    I loved the Oh Happy Day post too.

    ReplyDelete